Sunday, April 8, 2007

Mine will come... in time.

Ellen: Why do you think people say that you just may be the best husband in the world?

Ashton (Kutcher): Well, its simple. Because i have the best wife in the world.

Awwwwwwwww. I can be Ashton's wife.. a-n-y-t-i-m-e. hehehe.

Wish someone could say that about me, in the future. Its probably every girl's dream to be the best wife and mother to her husband and kids. I'll be one. Im sure of it. In time. hehehe.

But now, the biggest of my problems is what i'll eat for dinner. I hope its not some crappy fried fish served again at the caf enough to ruin my appetite.

1 comment:

Karen Sangalang said...

Reji darling, I miss you. Beach tayo? Kahit balikan lang. Miss ko na kayo nila Icx e. Text mo ko when you're free, k? 09065504659

I love you!

Karky